Most people dread public speaking and they’re missing out on the benefits it can have for their personal and professional life and their career.
Without the right tools and frameworks to improve your preparation, build your confidence and get you on stage to tell your story, public speaking is hard.
This book helps you fix that.
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive introduction to public speaking
- My proven 5 step framework to prepare for any talk or presentation
- Tips and tricks to help you enjoy your time on stage
- Ideas for improving even further
Table of contents:
- Chapter 1: The Fundamentals of Public Speaking
- Chapter 2: Preparing for your presentation
- Chapter 3: Getting on stage
- Chapter 4: Where to from here?
- Frequently asked questions
- You are a speaker
What readers are saying:
“As someone who is absolutely terrified at the prospect of getting on stage, this book is incredible. So accessible and empowering. With the power of personal branding becoming central to our digital and offline selves, this is essential reading for the modern professional.”
Sara Foxley, CHO and Co-founder of Marcom Minds CIC
The ultimate public speaking guide for data & tech professionals: Tools and frameworks to improve your preparation, build your confidence and get you on stage to tell your story.